Tablo 4-Tuner Over-The-Air HDTV DVR
The 4-Tuner Tablo Over-The-Air (OTA) DVR is designed for cord cutters with larger households and/or extensive channel lineups. With four tuners, you can record and stream up to four free broadcast channels from your HDTV antenna simultaneously.
Tablo units include a 30 day trial of our EPG subscription. After this you can choose to continue the subscription for $4.99 USD monthly, $49.99 USD annually or $149.99 USD for a lifetime subscription. Subscriptions are tied to your account and not the device, so you can add as many Tablo units as you'd like to your subscription or change your Tablo unit at any time. Learn more about Tablo's EPG subscription here.
To set up your Tablo 4-Tuner OTA DVR you need:
- An Over-the-Air HDTV antenna
- An internet connection
- A compatible USB hard drive up to 8 TB - this is required both for watching live TV and recording
- A WiFi-enabled computer (Chrome/Safari browser) OR a mobile device (iPad/iPhone w/iOS7+ OR Android smartphone/tablet w/Android 4.1+)
To watch Tablo content on your big screen, you'll need one of these:
- A Smart TV powered by: Roku, or Android TV, or most LG WebOS 2.0 and 3.0 operating systems; OR
- A Set-Top-Box/Streaming Media Device: Roku, or Amazon Fire TV, or AppleTV, or Nvidia SHIELD, or Xiaomi MiBox; OR
- A Streaming Stick: Roku Stick, or Amazon Fire TV Stick, or a Chromecast dongle (casting from an Android device or Chrome browser); OR
- A Gaming System: Nvidia SHIELD, or XBox One; OR
- An HDMI-enabled computer:
- Tablo web app in Chrome/Safari